• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wrenchfest..... Hartsville, SC

Ghost

Member Number 257
NAXJA Member
Who would be interested in a wrench fest in the ole Ville? When? Main subject would be trying to get MJGhost together.

Late February you're expected at Gulches. Both of you.

February 21st is a work weekend. I'll be at URE. IF I get what I am planning on getting when I go see the Ironman I might be modifying my heep...... :eek:

Last two weekends in Feb. i'm booked up. One of them being supercross in Atlanta...

Let me know when and I'll be glad to head down and wrench on stuff if I'm free.

Will do. Things are up in the air atm. I'm going to see Andy in Hayesville, NC on the weekend of the 14th and will be returning with some sway a ways for the ghost. I really want to attend the next workday which is the 21st so this is looking more like March.

Will do. Things are up in the air atm. I'm going to see Andy in Hayesville, NC on the weekend of the 14th and will be returning with some sway a ways for the ghost. I really want to attend the next workday which is the 21st so this is looking more like March.

Sounds good to me. I'll be in Raleigh the 14th anyway. March 2-7 is my Spring break. I'm going to try to get my boss to schedule me a few days off in a row so I can go thrash on my XJ to get it as ready as I can that week for the Crawl. Just let me know a couple weeks in advance and I should be able to get a day off.

So, what are the details on this? Will mentioned something about it last weekend.

Mike I think he referring to the Presidents day run. I'll be in Hayesville, NC visiting Ironman Andy and buying some sway a way shocks for the ghost......

Back