• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Worst XJ mod ever???

It still looks better than some I've seen......I mean damn, not everyone wants an XJ with a 4.5" lift and 33's like the dozens that run around here....

I drove by this XJ the other day...looked real clean. It'll fill the bill for someone. Imagine if it sells locally and i can get the new owner to lift it... :laugh3:

Ludakris raises a good question though about it's structural integrity.

John B said:
I drove by this XJ the other day...looked real clean. It'll fill the bill for someone. Imagine if it sells locally and i can get the new owner to lift it... :laugh3:

Ludakris raises a good question though about it's structural integrity.

question is is if THERE were to be structural problems...will the guys who did it be liable ?

For somereason rollover comes to mind. If it does sell in your neighborhood get him to go with an 8" longarm set up. That would be wild !

I thought you we're refering to the RE gen1 disconects.

but then again it can be fun when your pasengers think your ball joints are shot!

Back