• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Winter Storm

I'll try to post some pics a little later. I'm going to build a snow hill in the back yard for my daughter.

Flooding wasn't too bad as I was aware of the situation right away. Just moved a bunch of stuff off the floor and swept the water out every once in a while. All dried up now.

at this point in north lake tahoe the roads are finally clearing up and the tourons have gone home (thank goodness) I don't know how many idiots i passed on the road that had driven into the snow bank and gotten stuck then attempted to put chains on.

Because of the first 6 hours of rain in the storm, it was so slick out there I had to put my chains on so I had better stopping power man i got some funny looks but hey better safe than sorry in my book.

I would post a picture but my camera is officially on the fritz (erg)

Slonopotam said:
Stayed at Sorensens these 3 days.

Thats where my wife and I got married. Love it up there.

We flew in from a weeks vacation Saturday night after hearing reports ofa "huricane" in Sacramento lol.

One of our fences blew down. Downed trees and branches all over the place around us, but our trees were fine. Neighbors said the power was out for 27 hours. Found that out after we ate our yogurt and drank our milk. Ooops.

sorensens2008_1.jpg

Letterman said:

Actually, she says "Vot yeto". It means "that one" in Russian.

Back