• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Windsor Pick-n-Pull??

has anyone been to the pick-n-pull in windsor? I am wondering if they have any cherokee parts.

I am looking for stock stuff, like skids, Fog lights, and tow hooks for a 93 4.0.

thanks
Nate

P.S.-I found a wagoneer with a factory hitch and tranny cooler (I am thiking tow package w/d44?), might have D44 at the pick-n-pull in richmond, let me know if you want me to look more next week.

93GRNXJ said:
has anyone been to the pick-n-pull in windsor? I am wondering if they have any cherokee parts.

I am looking for stock stuff, like skids, Fog lights, and tow hooks for a 93 4.0.

thanks
Nate

P.S.-I found a wagoneer with a factory hitch and tranny cooler (I am thiking tow package w/d44?), might have D44 at the pick-n-pull in richmond, let me know if you want me to look more next week.

Now that I bought a dana 44 with 4.56 gears & detroit locker already installed and put it in my jeep, I can reveal where I've seen xj/mj dana 44's. I know that James Auto Wreckers in Antelope, CA.
There address is:

James Auto Wreckers & Used Cars Inc.
8640 Antelope N Rd
Antelope, CA 95843
(800) 822-3312
(916)969-1223
(916)725-2171
talk to Jack Weathersbee, the owner I believe, he gave me his card.

I believe they had a few fairly recently. This place is right next to J&W Auto Wreckers that thinks that they can get $800 or more for an original non-rebuilt dana 44. Those people really are a little crazy with their prices, I guess they just like getting more and more jeeps and not selling stuff to people who know what things are worth. Jack quoted me $350 for an xj 1, but he said if I wanted and picked it up now, he'd sell it for $250. He also said he had mj dana 44, but these are spring under. The xj dana 44 was out of a 87 or 88 burgandy red xj somewhat hidden in the front right area as you come into the yard, or just go to the front desk and ask for it. Just passing on the word, hope someone finds this jem and uses it for some wheeling. :wave1:
Troy

useless said:
Last time I was at the Windsor Pick-n-Pull there were multiple XJs and MJs but they were pretty stripped.

All pick n pulls I have ever been too are really picked over, at least the 3 in Sac. Have you seen any xj's after 91'? I can only find pre 87's at the pick-n-pulls here in Sac and those don't have many parts you would want anyways.

Back