• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Windrock July 4 or 5???

Spawn 93

NAXJA Forum User
Anybody up to try for either the 4th or 5th? Maybe I won't have any last minute problems like last time. Post up if anyone wants to go.

just drive to the crawl... you're already pretty close, and it won't be that much more for gas... and there'll be alot more xj's up there...

Can't risk breaking out of town. I only have about five hours to play with to ride.
I know ain't everybody goin to the crawl......

what time does the permit shack open? also, are you bringing the whole family?

According to the Coal Creek website, the snack shack opens at 7 AM.
I will probably try to make it there when the shack opens and we can meet up when you guys can get there. Maybe at the head of trail 2 or something.

I'll meet you guys there friday mourning as well. I might have mclovin with me to depending on if we can get his rig fixed. Please give me a call so we can coordinate some concrete plans. thanks. I'm looking forward to trying out all the new modifications. 865-643-1364.

locoo7 said:
I'll meet you guys there friday mourning as well. I might have mclovin with me to depending on if we can get his rig fixed. Please give me a call so we can coordinate some concrete plans. thanks. I'm looking forward to trying out all the new modifications. 865-643-1364.

Friday is the 5th. Are we planning to go on the 4th or 5th? :wow:

I will be at Splash Country on the 5th too. Small world..............

I will be at Windrock no later than 8 am on the 4th, so when you guys get there, holler on the CB or Jess can call my cell 865-963-1094 and we can meet up.

:idea:

5 15 or 25. I have no real preference, but I know that trucker channel 19 is usually jammed up. Jeep runs much better now with the new plugs etc. What is the easiest way to install the skid plate? I need to pull the bumper to install the tow hooks this week, so that may be a factor.

The lower the number the better reception. I say 5 will be good. Jess If you want to setup a meeting place, and ride up together let me know. We usually meet at karns sonic or chick fila in oak ridge. If doug is wheelin it will probably be oak ridge.

Back