• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WHO'S RUNNING GREEN TRAL?

There may end up being more than one green group so Bob may not be the only green trail leader. Thats what happened last year.

Yeah thats what I figured. Im open on 31s with 3 inches of lift.
I dont have a cb though so Ill need to be in the middle.
Guess Ill honk when Im clear of obsticles.

tim, you can just go in front of me. we`ll get two soup cans and some string. itll be fine.

im built the same as tims rig. ill be tagging along on green trail too.

Hmmm spent 45 bucks at walmart on Tessa's CB and Antenna I won't have much range 500 yards but it will get her through WF. Maybe should look into it. We will be happier if you have one.

Hmmm spent 45 bucks at walmart on Tessa's CB and Antenna I won't have much range 500 yards but it will get her through WF. Maybe should look into it. We will be happier if you have one.

10-4
:D

BOB

Just got one off Byron. Im gunna hook it up this weekend.

Steve.
It would have to be a really long string. You would be like BLLLLLAAAAAAAHHHHHH up the hill and the string would go.... Doink.
And we would loose all radio contact and Id be lost forever.

It would have to be a really long string. You would be like BLLLLLAAAAAAAHHHHHH up the hill and the string would go.... Doink.
And we would loose all radio contact and Id be lost forever.

If the IT guy here at work knew how to correctly update this computer, I would be stealing this for a sig.

Unfortunately I will be there only in spirit this year, but I have some tips for the 'newbies'.

1) Listen to Bob/Josh, they know what they're talking about. Trust em and you'll get through fine.

2)Don't be afraid to ask for help/tips/tows, that's what they're there for. :)

3)Be confident in your jeeps ability, you'd be amazed what it can do stock/mild build. (I was amazed last yr...)

4)If your rig is making weird sounds/acting weird, let the Vets take a look at it. (Thought I had a broken rear axle last yr, turned out just to be water/sand in drum breaks...)

Follow these tips and you'll have a blast! Remember its not so much about the wheeling as it is about communicating with those around you and having a fun time!

tEx-out

1) Listen to Bob/Josh, they know what they're talking about. Trust em and you'll get through fine.

Bob, Yes. Josh, thats debatable! :D

Where can I find a magnet mount CB antenna?

Pilot, Flying J any truck stop really. Of course you don't have an interstate that close so you're screwed! :D Radioshack probably has one too.

Hardy har har. :illegalflipoffsmiley: Wait till you have a mishap...kharma biotch.

Oh, you shut your mouth. Don't Jinx me. I've already lost one Jeep! :(

would you pick one up for me please. My antenna is crap.

Sure thing, BOB. I'll get the exact one in the link unless you see something else you like better. I'll go at lunchtime Mon or Tues...bring it to you Friday AM.

BTW, I'll be running in your group (or one of the green groups) on Sat. I don't care what Rob says about ya, I'll still wheel with ya :laugh3:

Sure thing, BOB. I'll get the exact one in the link unless you see something else you like better. I'll go at lunchtime Mon or Tues...bring it to you Friday AM.

BTW, I'll be running in your group (or one of the green groups) on Sat. I don't care what Rob says about ya, I'll still wheel with ya :laugh3:

that one will do I guess....not sure how great we can tune it.
If you see something better, go for it. You can go up to $30 for a magnet base style..anything is better than what I have for sure.

Your welcome in my group Eric. Rob did great last year.
This year Rob has Tessa, so we'll make room for them for sure!!

thanks Eric

BOB

lets go with the K30....coincidentally, thats the radio I have.

Thanks again!

BOB

Back