• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who's In?

Now you guys can't give me crap. I never told anyone I was definitely going :p

Sucks you can't make it Bill. Give me a call if you have any free time next weekend. I'm not sure if I'm working yet.

I'm still going!

I am just hoping my hydrolocked motor does not pop on the way down. If it does I will be a day or two late.

I'm ready for NACfest!!!!

5mzslw.jpg

jeep is ready point me towards rocks
jeep029.jpg

I just hope that someone is coming with some sort of plan to organize people into groups on Thurs-Saturday... That person is not me.... sorry.

Also...
My wifey will be with me on Friday/Saturday, so we'll be mixing in some trail riding with rock crawling on those days.

Last edited:
I've been weighing the decision, and I'm fairly positive I'm not going to make it this year. One of the reasons why I'm not 100% positive is I'm extremely indecisive.

Feel free to call me a giant p*ssy if you wish. Understandable.

you're not coming because you're incapable of making the decision to come? Wouldn't that be the same as making the decision TO come?

Pussy

you're not coming because you're incapable of making the decision to come? Wouldn't that be the same as making the decision TO come?

Pussy

No, I'm not coming for a few personal resons. I just didn't say I was 100% not coming in that post because I can't make decisions.

My bro-in-law Rob (with the 4dr JK) is coming too. He'll be there Thursday afternoon/evening. He has a friend with him, so he is going to be tenting in the group area.

I just hope that someone is coming with some sort of plan to organize people into groups on Thurs-Saturday... That person is not me.... sorry.

Also...
My wifey will be with me on Friday/Saturday, so we'll be mixing in some trail riding with rock crawling on those days.

I volunteered to do so saturday, but no one has got in touch with me about it??? Now no RC man who is in charge?

I volunteered to be the trail organizer at RC in the mornings. I've got green, blue, black, and red t-shirts to use as flags to help get the groups setup properly. Whoever is leading the different groups, please come to me so I can set the flags up on your jeeps to help peolpe locate whhere they need to go.

Well, that's going to be a shit show haha.

I can see it now, Ross lining bone stock Jeeps up to run reds. "Naww you'll be fine, just need to go 'BAH BAH BAH BAH' off the rev limiter and you'll make it."

I'm officially out. Have fun guys.

Back