• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who's in Moab??

X2, I should of saved my money.

Dammit! :gonnablow

I have enough saved to get me down there and to drive back if Win the Give-a-way XJ.

Just got back from running helps revenge...what a great (but long) day. Couple of dead u-joints and a lot of new scrapes, several flops, but no major carnage, though doug's t-case looks like it's toast.

Oh really Helps revenge?:laugh: I think we would all like to see some pictures.

-Alex

920593575_5e03eb3fed.jpg

Scottie...eh? Hehe :laugh:

-Lyle

At the time I was trying to find a photography name that wasn't already taken (for googles sake) but it didn't go well. And yes...that's my name. Feel free to call me Scottie, but it sounds gay if a guy calls another guy that.

~Scott

Just got back from running helps revenge...what a great (but long) day. Couple of dead u-joints and a lot of new scrapes, several flops, but no major carnage, though doug's t-case looks like it's toast.

This is an interesting way of explaining the events of the day.
What an incredible day, trail, weather, friends, fun, experience!!!!
I am not sure that anyone knows all the details yet, but I believe the work being done on the Jeeps as I type are the following:
1. 4 Drive shafts out of 3 vehicles (1 or 2 being repaired?)
2. 1 Transfer Case out of vehicle, inspected?
3. 2? leaf spring packs out of vehicle
4. 1 diff drained, inspected, put back together?
5. 4? ball joints shot
6. I am sure there is more, but this the hi priority stuff ;)
7. All planned on being back on the trail first think tomorrow :cheers:

Michael

Maybe that will entice you to get a membership. :roflmao:

-Alex

Way to bring up me not being old enough, jerk! :shocked:

~Scott

Back