• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who knows anything about Wranglers?

Not a bad deal. I had looked at that a time or two already. '91 + is the HO motor, it's a 3 speed auto not an overdrive like our XJ's. If it's been fairly well maintained the motor should easily go another 100k miles. Looks good.

John

Looks pretty nice overall. I have been looking around at the TJs lately and I'm really thinking of putting mine up for sale here real soon. Bitten by the SWB bug I guess.

IXNAYXJ said:
Seems like a decent Jeep, but the price is a little high, to me at least. I could probably find that for about $2500 at the auction. I wouldn't pay much more than $3500 for that one, due to the miles.

-----Matt-----

I know if you look at nada, kbb, etc. the price may be high for the miles. Unofortunately with Wranglers the whole supply and demand thing comes into play and MOST of the time they get GOOD money out of them. That rig, being fairly clean, HO, etc. is probably worth fairly close to the asking price.

J

Avanteone said:
I know if you look at nada, kbb, etc. the price may be high for the miles. Unofortunately with Wranglers the whole supply and demand thing comes into play and MOST of the time they get GOOD money out of them. That rig, being fairly clean, HO, etc. is probably worth fairly close to the asking price.

J

I agree, that price seems about right.

Avanteone said:

J
I'm just thinking in wholesale terms...and it seems a little high. On the retail side, it's probably about right. May advice? Wait for someone desperate and steal it.

-----Matt-----

Back