• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

who has the dark blue xj with roof rack and spare on top in

It wasnt me, I was not near that area and dont have a tire on my roof yet, or steelies. This week I will though. xjchuck - if you want to let everyone know around here, we are getting a group together to run Bald this Sat. If your interested Ill post times later. Need to use naxja though for communication, cause my email isnt working, and hasnt been for a while. Or use my cell at 905-3350, try to use a phone with caller id, so I can return calls if needed. When did my backup lights turn on, on Tues. or Thurs., once I turned onto 168? Nice Jeep man, its the first time Ive seen it since the lift.

Even better Now!

Even better Now!

New RE rear leaf packs! My rear was sagging big time that Tues eveniing. I had just picked up my kids when we I saw you. So did you put your rear lights on purpose? Is it legal to do so, if they are, your like a lighthouse in that fog.

As for Sat and Bald. I think I'm free (I have to ask my wife first :roll: ), and my Brother-in-law will be free (4Runner). I have to replace my fuel pump, no go juice to the engine. Do you have chains, I can't remember if they are required or you just need a set with you.? I'll call Matt (scrappydak) to see if he can go. He mentioned something about Friday, he has a messed up work schedule.

Hey well I can go but I dont have a Jeep!!!!! :( My DW got so bad that I an tearing the old steering out and putting all NEW stuff in. New box, pitman arm, high steer, hiems!! :D The good stuff. But I can ride with someone if they go! I'd love to see the snow before I move to the dessert! Hey chuck just give me a call if your ganna go. I'd ask Farmer Matt but he is busy! :shock: What a surprise! ( I'm just rubbing it in matt haha) No but us valley boys need to do something. Well PEACE
MATT

By no means did I turn the lights on, on purpose, I think it was the Gatorade bottle that was on top of my ebrake that hit the switch when it fell getting onto 168. I didnt realize they were on until I got off on Divisadero and 180, now I realize what you were telling me. Anyways for chains, as long as you have them with you, you will be cool, they dont really need to be the right size, just as long as you have some. I have some for my 31s but not for the 33s. I dont know what time yet, but we will probably be meeting at Johnny Quick on Shaw and Academy (east of Fresno) early in the morning. Ill post again once I can confirm the time.

All right boys and girls, its at 800 in the morning, on the northeast corner of Shaw and Academy. Hope to see you all there

Just wondering...

...do you guys know how much snow is up in the Dinkey Creek area right now?

Jes

There is probably around 1-2 feet around Dinkey. As of Monday morning there was around 6" at Shaver. The bad part about it is that the Forest Service Closes all the gates except for the Bald Mountain Trail, for us to play on. Later on in the season the snow will be high enough to cross the gates though if you can get over the bank from the blowers.

Hey chuck sat right?? Why dont yall meet out by my house. Copper and willow. Take auberry cause they just finished the new construction, it is by far quicker now. I will try to sweet talk my boss. Lets try to get something again so I can play too! :lol:
MAtt

The other group is coming in from Reedley, at least one possibly two, and that is our usual meeting spot. Its not that far out of the way, about 10 minutes from Sierra Vista. We will just take Auberry Road up to Prather and so forth.

Hey guys bad news. I really should go to my work sat because it is my last day. But xtrm I am out of school, and I bet you are as well. I would love to go next week or anytime. Sorry guys. Thanks chuck.
MATT

im in if i dont have to work sat.:( (damn toys for tots!)
i will be the new guy in a black rig with rack and spare tire on top

OH yea guys that cherokee, I know the guy, kinda. I saw it in his garage one night while he was woring on it. I told him about it, he said he knew about it. He doesnt like to go in groups, only by himself. He was kinda mean, so i left quickly.

Back