• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who has Rotopax?

Its not just the spouts, I replaced them with generic ones I found at walmart. The most disappointing thing is that they are bloated and warped.

I actually use my gas tanks alot so maybe they are not made for regular use. But they swell and warp with heat and the fumes inside them, I vent them but it keeps coming back. They are so distorted now they actually rub against the jeep hatch in the back.

Not much that can be done unless they are making them higher quality since I bought them 6 months ago. Either way I highly suggest avoiding them and going with jerry cans. I'll try and grab a picture later if I can

i didn't see this mentioned but i believe it is illegal to have a fuel can not vented to the outside in the passenger compartment of a vehicle. it's unsafe due to fumes from venting and expansion. you may want to rethink your inside mounting idea OP.

OUCH! I guess I'll just use the JCR bumper RotoPax mounts for water jugs. Maybe RP should offer them in steel.. imagine what those puppies would cost!

Its not just the spouts, I replaced them with generic ones I found at walmart. The most disappointing thing is that they are bloated and warped.

I actually use my gas tanks alot so maybe they are not made for regular use. But they swell and warp with heat and the fumes inside them, I vent them but it keeps coming back. They are so distorted now they actually rub against the jeep hatch in the back.

Not much that can be done unless they are making them higher quality since I bought them 6 months ago. Either way I highly suggest avoiding them and going with jerry cans. I'll try and grab a picture later if I can

Back