• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

White XJ Stuck in the snow on the news?

You guys need to stop making fun of people who were obviously borne differently abled. For example, the driver in that clip was probably born without a functioning brain. You know, with a development issue that huge, it's surprising he made it to adulthood, and you just want to make fun of him.

I'm personally surprised he hasn't migrated to Phoenix. 'Fit right in down here,... :D

I was going to post a screenshot to help reveal the offending member, but apparently I can't attach pics. :(

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/

Its on the front page now... With that specific scene being the thumbnail image for the link.:laugh:

motivator7c1a8d0a43df674f78ff69e57b.jpg

Last edited:
Just came over Stevens Pass tonight, where at 4,000ft there's at least a couple inches of snow on the highway. The doofuses in front of me were little rice burners struggling to find traction, slowing me down. Shifted my '99 into 4WD and made it right around them through the unplowed snow.

Yup, fancy tires and a lifted body aren't much good unless you have two pumpkins.

Instead of finding the only doofus out in a 2WD Jeep being an assclown, why didn't they try to find some ricers dragging their fart cans in the fluff? Would have made for a more entertaining news blurb. Imagine ten illegals piling out of a belly-dragging Civic, speaking in foriegn tongues, never having seen snow before.

Maybe the scene was too short, but there didn't appear to be a front diff. Also, no '4X4' on the rear quarter. And, neither front wheel was slipping.

My vote- poser 2 wheel drive.

Was sitting on the couch at my parents house this weekend watching the news and saw this clip. Immediately my mom says "Look Tim, a Cherokee stuck in the snow!"

Immediately I replied with the same thing you said, and I too wondered how long before it wound up on here lol.

Back