• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

where's the picture thread?

Don't know if he has a thread on this forum, but he's a user here. 88JeepXJ.

http://grassrootsmotorsports.com/forum/grm/2010-race-jeep-cherokee-build/27247/page1/

YES. thank you.

Here's how mine looks with the silverstars and 225/50-16 Advan Neovas(only on for auto-x; wheel wells are filled out more with the dd 255/60-15). There's an auto-x on the 21st at Bowie Baysox stadium and I'm gonna let my buddy use it to tow his 90's mr2 w/3.5l Camry engine and I'll follow in my M3. I'll run the M3 in the AM session and the Jeep in the PM.

never knew how low that thing was, looks sick dude i really dig your jeep :thumbup:

Here's how mine looks with the silverstars and 225/50-16 Advan Neovas(only on for auto-x; wheel wells are filled out more with the dd 255/60-15). There's an auto-x on the 21st at Bowie Baysox stadium and I'm gonna let my buddy use it to tow his 90's mr2 w/3.5l Camry engine and I'll follow in my M3. I'll run the M3 in the AM session and the Jeep in the PM.
001-4.jpg

i dig that!!!!

Let's see more!

Once these tires wear down(probably have 2 more years in them), I'll look for lighter 17x8.5-9" wheels with less backspacing than the stock 5.25" and run 255/50-17s, which happen to be the same 27" height the 255/60-15s are. I should look for a wide competition set-up like the white '88 GM one, cause I'd wreak even more havoc.

The dented fenders are cool, but the rims are too thin for a Jeep.

The width of the wheels or the spokes? Lol

To be honest I'm taking quite a liking to them. They've currently got 265/60/18 tires on them. That equates to roughly 10.5" wide.

Coming from stocker-esque tires it's quite a difference, and the change in the final drive gearing is noticable on the interstate. When my speedo shows 65 I gps at 72, and I'm only turning 2100rpm.

Not quite what I wanted until I add get some extra power to push it, but it's bearable.

The width of the wheels or the spokes? Lol

To be honest I'm taking quite a liking to them. They've currently got 265/60/18 tires on them. That equates to roughly 10.5" wide.

Coming from stocker-esque tires it's quite a difference, and the change in the final drive gearing is noticable on the interstate. When my speedo shows 65 I gps at 72, and I'm only turning 2100rpm.

Not quite what I wanted until I add get some extra power to push it, but it's bearable.

The spokes could be chunkier, and you should be using the link below to calculate the tire size (if you're trying to stay within stock range)
http://www.miata.net/garage/tirecalc.html

I'm using 225/60/18s. My next tire will most likely be a 235/55/18.

Back