• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

When are you arriving?

I am gona be there friday mid morning or so and leaving sat night. At least enough to get 2 days or so of wheelin in.

As it stands now, we are leaving Thursday night after the wife gets off of work, then driving about half way and staying the night somewhere in Illinois. Should be in mid morning Friday if all goes as planned.

XJ&TJ4ME said:
As it stands now, we are leaving Thursday night after the wife gets off of work, then driving about half way and staying the night somewhere in Illinois. Should be in mid morning Friday if all goes as planned.

Any idea where you'll stay in IL?

I am hoping that we will get as far as Springfield. If we can get on the road by 5 then it will be about 5 hours to get to Springfield. It looks like it is about another 2-3 hours from there over to Attica.

Change of plans, wifey is not going to be able to come along this trip, so I enlisted another member to be co-pilot for me and we will be leaving out early AM on friday morning and getting there mid afternoon friday if everything goes as planned....

I think I got all of my midterms squared away, so I'm still shooting for Thursday evening.

The bonus is spring break is the week after WF, so no rush to get home :D

IllianaXJ said:
I think I got all of my midterms squared away, so I'm still shooting for Thursday evening.

The bonus is spring break is the week after WF, so no rush to get home :D

So that letter from the President worked huh?

:D

I'll have a back seat you're more than welcome to. Anyone for that matter.

Prepmech said:

Well, it looks like I'm going to be showing up sometime Friday instead. It looks like my jeep isn't going to fit on my trailer as is, so I need some more time to put some smaller wheels and tires on it for the trip.

We'll be there Friday around lunch.

Since Travis is supplying my warm & cozy lodging, I'll be waiting until Friday morning to drive up, which should place me there around mid-day. Bringing the severly beaten MJ.

Back