• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

wheelin trip July 24-27th Disney , OK & KS Rocks

XJ&CHZ4ME

NAXJA Forum User
A few of us are heading down on the 24th to Joplin, MO to stay the night and then head on down to Disney, OK to wheel Saturday. We will be returning to the Joplin area Satrday night and then heading on to Fort Scott, KS to the Kansas Rocks ORP on Sunday morning to wheel for the day. It is still in deliberation on whether or not we will go on up to Tuttle Creek to wheel on Monday, but doubting it at this time due to time and $. If anyone is interested in going along, shoot me a PM. Thus far it is me and my family (wife and kiddo), Jeremy (97Country), Collin (BIGSLVRXJ) and Blake (KSXJ). I believe that Blakes local club is going to have some guys going as well, but just wanted to put the invite out there.

-Tyler

damn dude, they are just gears and ya still got 2 plus weeks :D If wifey bails on going with me I will have an open seat possibly. Get your rig done, I will float ya a loan to get the gears done!!!

all applicable fees included at 39.98% interest and failure to repay will result in you naming your first born child after me, and by "me" I mean cheeseman, not leagl in all states, void where prohibited and not legal in Alaska or Hawaii or certain parts of Arkansas.......halaluah and pass the gravey

sounds like fun, Id like to make it, but i'm in need of ax-15 and a tcase.

Anyone going that may want to swap for a ba10/5 and np249 and a NP231 *21spline*?

Tuttle is out of teh question at this time, but I can possibly drop off that t-case skid w/ Parakeet and he is in KC if that will help ya any? The regulator for the drivers side door is fubar b/c my buddy cut the winding on it to get it out for the glass...moron! I will see if there is another around here somewhere and get back to ya on it.

I don't know if you saw my post in the important thread but I was looking through some of the older 4sale section posts and you told some guy you had some lift shackles that you would sell him. If you have those still bring them with you and I'll take them off your hands.

Parakeet

The shackles are not available yet b/c one is still on the rig due to a seized upper bolt. Once I have them both out it all depends on the original taker as to whether or not they are still available.

Tuttle is out of teh question at this time, but I can possibly drop off that t-case skid w/ Parakeet and he is in KC if that will help ya any? The regulator for the drivers side door is fubar b/c my buddy cut the winding on it to get it out for the glass...moron! I will see if there is another around here somewhere and get back to ya on it.

I am in no huge hurry on the crossmember, whenever you manage to make it over here works for me. I will start looking for another regulator, if ya find one give me a holler.

Thanks

Check list is complete, trailer is hooked to the truck and the XJ will load up in the morning along w/ about 4 totes of extra parts etc. Wish us luck...come to think of it, I am guided by a force much greater then luck :D

Pics to come once we get back :thumbup:

Chris, it was good to finally get to put a name and face together. We had a good time regardless of Jeremys mishaps :D I have a good amount of pics and will post up some in the next day or so. Right now my body is telling me the tri-state wheeling trip was a god one, so I am off to bed and going to take some Advil!! SW Missouri on Friday, Oklahoma on Saturday, and Kansas today and still made it home in one piece....damn I am worn out!

That's awesome I came on to post that it was nice to meet you and all that and I get here and you beat me too it by 1 min. Same goes for you. Anytime you are in the area let me know. I wish I could have gone out with you guys so you could see some more of the park as you only scratched the surface in the south 40.

My belt is squeeky now and the burning rubber smell is gone so I think I would have been okay but better safe than sorry with a DD. I'll get some stuff posted up in the next few days about some of our up coming events.

Oh yeah I still feel bad about the beauty mark that you picked up while I was spotting you. Should have got a picture of you yanking out the sami with "jeep eater" on the side of it.

Parakeet

Back