• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What if any trucks came with 31x10.5r15 stock

Tim good to know what you say. seeing as my costco closer to me at home (the one i would prefer to go to anyway) mostly bought my case and said to talk to the mgr, it seems i got ahold of someone who knows there is at least some wiggle room in "policy" and doesnt just spit back what the person who worked there before told them to say and chase off anyone who doesnt want an OE tire. I doubt they carry a tire in a size that was used in a very small specfic segment of trucks for OE only use if that "policy" was iron clad. they carry what is going to sell, so we will see what that manager says.

Get to know the manager some, as well as the "tire techs" down there. The ones at my costco are really cool. Actually the one who usually does my tire work is a woman, and she knows more about 4x4's and Jeeps than a couple of the guys down there.

They know me by first name down there and i've yet to have a problem.

Back