• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What do you suggest?

You'll be fine man. This is one great group of people. We take care of each other & your group will help you through if needed.

I have a winch and I'm not afraid to use it:D You will be fine! Apparently my rig is leading at least one intermediate ride with cnickgo riding shotgun as the true ride leader. We will have fun!

I have a winch and I'm not afraid to use it:D You will be fine! Apparently my rig is leading at least one intermediate ride with cnickgo riding shotgun as the true ride leader. We will have fun!

I'd offer to lead an intermediate ride but I think Brian would try and say I was avoiding him..... :heart:

I'd offer to lead an intermediate ride but I think Brian would try and say I was avoiding him..... :heart:

Yeah, it sounds like y'all have fun together on the trail, thats what its all about! I would like to get my rig off the porch and run with the big dogs but I gotta drive the junk home. I think intermediate will have enough challenges to make it a great time

Back