• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Warrior Products Rock Crawler Front Bumper with Brushguard-NEW!

BIGSLVRXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys,

I bought this on a local page thinking I was going to mount it on one of my stock XJs but have decided to just leave them with stock bumpers.

It is a brand new Warrior Products Rock Crawler Front Bumper with Brushguard, I think it's their part number 56050. Still in the shrink wrap and box, just like it came from Warrior.

Asking $300 obo. Local pickup in Des Moines, Iowa or will deliver to Winterfest.

Please pm or reply if interested.

Thanks,
Collin

Last edited:
Any serious offers on this? I'd like to get rid of it at WF.

Yikes! I would take that in a heartbeat if I wasn't in NE Ohio!

I will be in Iowa mid-April and would pick it up if you still have it at that time. Meanwhile, I will keep my fingers crossed.

Yikes! I would take that in a heartbeat if I wasn't in NE Ohio!

I will be in Iowa mid-April and would pick it up if you still have it at that time. Meanwhile, I will keep my fingers crossed.
I can bring it to Attica, Indiana in early March. Or, if you wanted to Paypal me, I would hold it til April. Let me know.

Thanks,
Collin

I could drag it to ashland oh, but I will not be responsible for any monies.

you figure it out and I'll make a place for it on baby trailer. It will probably get wet and covered in salt.

I too can get it from Attica to Fort Wayne, IN

I'm not sure who is closer to your location.

mac 'NE Ohio is vague' gyvr

I am in Kinsman, a stones throw from PA and close enough to the lake that my driveway resembles a glacier, and more snow today.

I appreciate the offers to transport, will mull this over today and then arrange payment and pick up.

Pink "waiting-to-see-how-big-this-weeks-pay-is" Floyd.

Nate would definitely be closer then...

mac 'only a couple hour drive for you' gyvr

Thanks for offering parts train guys.

Please let me know one way or the other floyd.

Would you ship it...shipling should be lkme $80 bucks with fed ex ground service????
I guess I would, would you Paypal me?

If you're serious I can try to get you a quote.

Back