• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wanted: transport from Columbus, NE

Status
Not open for further replies.

xj-grin

NAXJA Member #1096
Longshot, but if any of you guys know anyone going over the road on I-80 (Columbus is on US30, just north of I-80, just east of Grand Island), I need a skid steer picked up and delivered to Colorado Springs/Black Forest ... I'll pay for the frieght on this one, its not like I'm looking to get a t-case from Colorado Springs to Denver! Help a Colo. Chapter brotha out?

Let me know if you, or anyone you know might fit the bill. PM's are fine. TIA! :cheers:

Hey...I know an audio company in grand island that has a few flat beds and tractors...they make it out that way a lot. Not sure what they would charge. Pm me more details and I can ask

Might try U-ship.

altrocker -- you have PM. XJAY, I think the seller has an ad/solicitation at U-Ship already, but thanks.

Still looking for a ride...

Sounds like I've got a lift early next week -- thanks for looking for me, guys! :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back