• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Walker Valley Jan 21st

Megawatt said:
Good pics Cody. The one of me stuck doesn't look so bad. You can't see the giant holes that are on the other side of the Jeep.

from the drivers side you don't even look stuck, you can see the hole in the other pic of you turning around.

Finally. I found some pics and video of that obstacle and SWB rigs.

http://s136.photobucket.com/albums/q183/jrgaylor/?action=view&current=greg.flv

misc008.jpg

GreenbeltXJ said:

Uh-oh, someone caught me... Dang, now I'm on the internet. :shhh:

Nice getting to get out with ya'll. That really was a fun at Walker, it's helped light that fire for me to get my Jeep back in shape. One of these days that RRJeep is gonna hit the trails again...

i wasn't gunna say anything if you didn't

gill41083 said:
look like fun! is this run going to happen again this year???:dunno:

Well the Holiday party was suggested but no one replied....
A few of us were at Walker Valley last weekend and it is defenitely fun. :cheers:

I'm sure there will be a snow run fairly soon as everyone is waiting and watching the weather.

Thanks for dredging up that thread! Thrashed Metal is in there from before I owned it!

thats my favorite place to go wheelin. its close to where i live and its difficult. have had lots of fun up there with my sammy, plan on having even more with my jeep. if any one plans on going soon let me know, hope fully i will have my jeep fixed by then!!!

that would be my birthday weekend, i'd love to go. weel see if work permits.

yeah some one should get some thing going for that weekend!!! i got a bunch of guys that i wheel with that would be down for a walker valley run, they drive TOYOTA'S though (gasp) but the more the merry er <<<im not a good speller er er

I will try my best to be there. Had a blast last time. HOPEFULLY most of the same face will be there & then some. That was a graet group of people & we seemed to cover alot of ground considering the number of rigs that was there.

Metal Thrasher said:
Well the Holiday party was suggested but no one replied....
A few of us were at Walker Valley last weekend and it is defenitely fun. :cheers:

I'm sure there will be a snow run fairly soon as everyone is waiting and watching the weather.

Thanks for dredging up that thread! Thrashed Metal is in there from before I owned it!

What? You guys ran Walker last weekend? Did anyone post an invite here that I failed to see? I remember it being discussed at the M&G, but saw no postings about it leading up to the weekend.

Crap, I would've gone too.

Back