• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

VOTE NOW for January 2011 ROTM

VOTE NOW for January 2011 ROTM

• kmboren

Votes: 82 34.7%
  • rocknxj

Votes: 46 19.5%
  • 100K XJ

Votes: 8 3.4%
  • TORX

Votes: 78 33.1%
  • UNCC_99XJ

Votes: 22 9.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
These are all very nice and fairly clean XJs. I feel privileged to be in the running. Congrats TORX on all your votes. I seem to get a little closer than you pull further ahead. Good luck everyone.

as nice as all these rigs are, I gotta say I'm rooting for kmboren. I think that would be a badass calendar shot :thumbup:

good luck to all entrants, nice rigs!!

That pic is what just won my vote.. i couldnt pick one XJ over another so i had to resort to that pic.

Great group and theme this month. Good Luck to all of you guys..

Definitely some awesome rigs in the running.

Thanks to all that voted for mine and congrats to the winner!

Bump less than one day left to cast your vote. It is a very close race.

Congrats, Kmboren. Nice rig. Great shot.

I'm going to re-enter ROTM when the theme is "paid too much for the upgrades."

Thanks rocknxj, your rig is super nice and clean and deserved more votes in my opinion. Keep an eye out I am sure you will win one of these months. Especially the "paid too much for the upgrades" one. LOL

Thanks everyone for your support. I am very privileged to have won this month and am proud to represent you. All very nice rigs :cheers: . Congrats to everyone.

Congratulations!

ROTM_0111.jpg

Pic is up on the front page. Might need to refresh the page to see it.

Next month, no theme. Check back around February 1st for the official submission thread.

Back