• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

valentines day: what is the most orginal gift and explanation of that gift you given.

MOTLEY CRUE on valentines day. And dinner before the show, of course.:yelclap:

When she was freshmen in college I gave her a photo album that had pictures of us (I only filled about a 1/4 of it), the initial plan was for her to fill it while we were in school. (Too bad that never happened)

Now that she is about to graduate and I stole it from her, she thinks it may be at her parents place. I have filled it with some pictures of us from the last few years. (I guess I still may have to get something more because I used the same photo paper I bought initially).

how long is not long? Because that really depends on what you do and how much you spend ja kno?
2 months on valentines day :scared:, so not long, but i would still like to get her something. I'm think the good o'l night out on the town kind of thing.

i got my b/f synthetic winchline for his winch. 125' with the safety thimble.

i got my b/f synthetic winchline for his winch. 125' with the safety thimble.

Good lord a present he is gona use and with a safty thimble you must want to keep him around too......

My wife has a rule she will no longer buy me tools or jeep stuff as a present I'm scared what she will come up with

I typically try and avoid black <saturday>.

Some years ago I had a girl buy me a bottle of Bedhead shampoo and a pair of Fleuvogs. There was a note attached that she loved me from head to toe.

I shoulda married that one. Oh well.

I typically try and avoid black <saturday>.

Some years ago I had a girl buy me a bottle of Bedhead shampoo and a pair of Fleuvogs. There was a note attached that she loved me from head to toe.

I shoulda married that one. Oh well.

Awwww... Thats pretty good actually... :thinking: :D

This year she is going to get a full body massage and dinner out. this will be our first valentines together. i would like for this one to be special. I am also going to ask her to marry me. I talked with her father and the rest of her family. They are all excited. This is going to be a great year.

This year she is going to get a full body massage and dinner out. this will be our first valentines together. i would like for this one to be special. I am also going to ask her to marry me. I talked with her father and the rest of her family. They are all excited. This is going to be a great year.
Good luck man

Well, it's our first V-day...BUT...

1), we're both broke.

2), she works Sat night.

3), we're both kinda/sorta anti V-day (aka Hallmark day)

But...while she's at work, I'm gonna go to her house and get the spare key to her truck. Then I'm gonna decorate the inside with V-day streamers, red and pink hearts, all that kinda stuff...and 1 rose. Then when she gets home, the other 11 roses and her card will be waiting for her in her bedroom.

We'll probably go out to dinner Monday night...somewhere that we have a coupon for. lol.

Back