• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

VA guys

Yeah, We heard about after the fact. The weasels slid that one by us. They will pay on election day. We have a list on who/how they voted.

I have a perfect driving record of 25 years but I have kids that drive and that is gonna hit the pocket hard if they get stupid on me and start getting tickets.

yea saw that... And it doesn't apply to slackers like the one above me????(IH8RDS)

BS!!!! *L*

I work in Norfolk but live south of the border, so the Commonwealth of VA can bite my azz!!:scottm: Sucks for all the good people that live there though.

xjtrailrider said:
Yeah, We heard about after the fact. The weasels slid that one by us. They will pay on election day. We have a list on who/how they voted.

I have a perfect driving record of 25 years but I have kids that drive and that is gonna hit the pocket hard if they get stupid on me and start getting tickets.

Jon,

PM me that list when you can.

Rick

98classic said:
Jon,

Rick

x2 The suckers that voted for this one need to pay! Why punish the ones who live here but not punish the ones that use our state as a drive thru.:fuse: :flamemad:
Just me personally, but I am looking to buy some land in NC and just call that my home. I'll make myself like all of the military people that live here in Southeastern Va. I'll use the roads, the schools, and all of the other resources that the great communist Virginia...I mean commonwealth of Virginia has to offer without paying a dime for it. I love the military and support the military fully. They do our COUNTRY a great service. But they do a diservice to this state due to all loop holes they get to utilize.

Sorry about the rant this subject just really plucks my @ss hairs!

98classic said:
Jon,

Rick

I saw it in the local paper, I'll have to search. Also, should be on the list but has slipped under the media radar is our govoner, He had to sign it into law. He could have used his veto powers, nice to know he was thinking about the little man. As usual, the people who can afford a smooth talking lawyer will get out of a ticket with a regular fine, but us po' folk will be the ones who pay out the a**!

Back