• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Unable to post

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoudLowNslow

NAXJA Forum User
In "Jeep Picture Showcase"

Just trying to introduce my self and post some pics of my 89.. How should I go about doing so?

Welcome to NAXJA!

Some of the forums on NAXJA are for paid members only, and the picture showcase is one of those.

What happened? The members dues pays the bills, forum users are along for a free ride.

Rock Rash, I know you were a club member for a few years. As such, you should appreciate that some of the newer forum sections are available for the public to post and read. Some are not. This is a club that has a forum, as such, some areas are restricted to club members.

Are you serious?! This one too? Wow this place is for members only, huh? What the hell happened?

You get all the free milk you need in the tech forums. If you can't see the benefit of being a member of one of the premier Jeep clubs in North America, then perhaps you should log out and permanently forget your password. You've obviously surpassed all of us club members in your Jeep knowledge.:confused1

:looser:

(Joe Peters nailed it, BTW).

Ha, I don't even own a jeep, but I still enjoy following other builds. I just wish I could share some of my photo adventures. I guess that was my main gripe which was distorted by my bad mood. My apologies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back