• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Turns over but won't start

Tommy4949 said:
Well I'll be, that thang ain't cheap.:eek:

Advance Auto Parts....GP Sorensen brand...$29. If you are in "high altitude" then it's $58 but if by Warner Robins, you mean in Georgia...that's not high altitude...lol.

BruceB83 said:
Advance Auto Parts....GP Sorensen brand...$29. If you are in "high altitude" then it's $58 but if by Warner Robins, you mean in Georgia...that's not high altitude...lol.

I'm in Norhern NY. The RENIX CPS is only $29, the CPS for my 91-92 is $53 and the 93-96 is $63. Online anyway, it is the same price I get when I go to the store to get here in town.

Tommy4949 said:
I'm in Norhern NY. The RENIX CPS is only $29, the CPS for my 91-92 is $53 and the 93-96 is $63. Online anyway, it is the same price I get when I go to the store to get here in town.

Ok...hence why we state the year of our Jeep in the first post! :moon:

So it's $53...then spend the $53 on it and you're finished. Like someone else said...they go out at the most inopportune time so fix it before that happens permanently. My dad was screwing around with the same thing on his...trying to avoid spending the money for the meantime and ended up paying a tow truck $150 to pick up his Jeep from downtown Atlanta and bring it 40 miles back home. :doh:

also add some gas conditioner to it, it wont hurt, If i dont do it on both of the 06 chevy 2500's the fuel freezes and it wont start if i dont leave it in the garage.. I even add it to the xj.. And it lives in a garage and is used two or three times a month,,.

Back