• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tube Fenders

please build more and sell to me:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:
amazing job on those, and seriously, if you ever get the urge to build more of those, i would take them before all the prep and paint or whatever and would happily pay for em. those are exactly what i have been wanting for but lack of sheetmetal tools has held me back. so if you want to build another set, please let me know.

jjmat3 said:
Awesome work but now they are too nice looking to scrape on a rock. Love your XJ.

x2! I'd be way too afraid to go anywhere other than the occasional forest access road for fear I might scratch them. Very, very nice!

They are done and installed. It is too dark to take pictures, so I will take some tomorrow and post them up. By the way thanks for the compliments.

as always: GREAT JOB

I vote yours as the best looking, cleanest rig that actually gets wheeled. bar none, hands down [whatever other term you wish to use]

if only mine wasn't a pile of crap!

Travis

Cruzin Illusion said:
They are done and installed. It is too dark to take pictures, so I will take some tomorrow and post them up. By the way thanks for the compliments.

That's just mean, I WANT PIC'S, sure I got to see them in the shop but I want to see them installed.

And take lot's of them! Disregard the pic police!

Here is the finished product:

100_3801.jpg

100_3802.jpg

100_3803.jpg

100_3804.jpg

100_3805.jpg

100_3806.jpg

100_3807.jpg

100_3808.jpg

100_3809.jpg

MORE PICTURES!!

Okay, enough of my snivlin'.
Looks great, there is not another one like it on earth!
THAT is what makes it so cool.
Now....ya' interested in a Johnson Valley trip?
:D

Rick

How much shipped to 95695?

:shocked:

Those are awesome.

Jump This said:
MORE PICTURES!!

Okay, enough of my snivlin'.
Looks great, there is not another one like it on earth!
THAT is what makes it so cool.
Now....ya' interested in a Johnson Valley trip?

Rick
Those are sweet looking, but that's exactly what I was thinking Rick. But maybe he isn't into that kind of wheeling...:rof:

Kyung

corbinafly said:
Those are sweet looking, but that's exactly what I was thinking Rick. But maybe he isn't into that kind of wheeling...:rof:

Kyung

I have found that most people who LIKE thier Jeeps, don't take them to Johnson Valley!

We are just....ummmmm.....different....

We wheel this rig and I guarentee we are not afraid to scratch it. But if its something that will just completely destroy it I don't see the fun in that.

100_2977.jpg

100_3121.jpg

100_3183.jpg

100_3331.jpg

100_3387.jpg

100_3536.jpg

0038.jpg

0052.jpg

0122_jpg.JPG

Back