• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TSF Noobfest: 5/8

It's looking like we'll have a good turnout for this. You don't need to have rock sliders and full skids for this event. We'll be on some fun easy and moderate trails for most of the day.

Also, I'm thinking maybe we could do a group lunch either at Lyda Camp, or up by Hogsback? If someone has a grill maybe we could cook up some hotdogs. A hot lunch on the trail always hits the spot.

IMG_0131.jpg

Also, pray for :sunshine:

NOW ur Talking... i can throo in that standup grill i got(a couple of you have seen it) , and a bag o charcoal. make it a potluck? ill bring w/e

we did a simular even recently with salem jeepers and it turned out awsome. each person bring something, doesent really matter what, and we can all PIG OUT on the trail!

bronze.

Damn i love food :lickout:

Im totally down for the noobfest, sounds like alot of fun!! ... I know im new to this but i'll gladly bring some dogs and buns

Last edited:
I don't know if I can make it down for this, but I had a great time at TSF last weekend. Made can opener and the Waterfall with lots of throttle, everything was really slick!

165.jpg

105.jpg

-Alex

I don't know if I can make it down for this, but I had a great time at TSF last weekend. Made can opener and the Waterfall with lots of throttle, everything was really slick!

-Alex
Glad to hear you made it down to see it for yourself. As for everything being slick, welcome to TSF. ;)

For those who have never been to TSF before, the above pics are of an optional obstacle (Canopener). There is a bypass around, and we'll probably end up doing a spotting/recovery demo there.

Glad to hear you made it down to see it for yourself. As for everything being slick, welcome to TSF. ;)

I went from slick rock having all the traction in the world in Moab one week, to no traction and pegging my rev limiter at TSF the next.

For those who have never been to TSF before, the above pics are of an optional obstacle (Canopener). There is a bypass around, and we'll probably end up doing a spotting/recovery demo there.

That will be a good time, when we were there it was rough. I am still shocked that my d44 is still in one piece.

-Alex

I am in.

I don't know that I will have my interior back together, but the seats will be in.

I am dying to do a little wheeling.

Are all the fire restrictions lifted? I have a portable Q-grill I could bring. Do some brats on it.

Last time I wheeled with a charcol grill in the back... these huge flies would not leave my jeep alone.

dellstopjeep will not be there, but I am officially in, I got the day off work.

Hoping to be in.
Do I need a working CB for this run? I don't have an antenna mount figure out yet...not hard to do, just need to do it.

Nick

Back