• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Transformers: Revenge of the fallen

..., some how my wife and my sister over voted me... and we saw THE PROPOSAL!!!
So how does Sandra Bullock's body double look? :laugh3:

I went to the theatre last night...
To see this movie...
and some how my wife and my sister over voted me... and we saw THE PROPOSAL!!!
I WANT TO SEE THIS MOVIE!!!!!!
GRRRR

Sucks for you, mylittle sister (she's in her late 20's) was more than willing to go see it when I asked her if she wanted to go see it when I went.

Did you get your balls back yet?
No, but I did get a Very good "repayment" so to speak... :D

So how does Sandra Bullock's body double look? :laugh3:
I don't know, if that was a body double, it was some damn good editing...
that looked like it was actually Sandra.. and... Damn it was nice... who cares if she is 48, it was nice.... (48 is 20 years older than me)

Sucks for you, mylittle sister (she's in her late 20's) was more than willing to go see it when I asked her if she wanted to go see it when I went.

Yeah it does suck that I didn't get to go with your little sister?

She is 44, and there was no body double. That was all her.

Oh yeah, it was amy grant that was 48... sorry. my wife and I were talking about which celeb is going to be the next to drop over.. I said tina turner, and she said no, it would have to be some one shocking like Amy Grant....

whoa that was a tangent...
yeah
Sandra = Hott!....

I can watch a movie just for the action or stunts and I thought the 1st Transformers was great. The action was great in the 2nd and Fox is always nice to look at but that is the worst script I think I have ever heard. Anytime the annoying mom wasn't in a scene, she was replaced by the annoying roommate. Just because it's an action movie doesn't mean it has to be stupid. Might as well listen to the stereo and watch it on mute.

I can watch a movie just for the action or stunts and I thought the 1st Transformers was great. The action was great in the 2nd and Fox is always nice to look at but that is the worst script I think I have ever heard. Anytime the annoying mom wasn't in a scene, she was replaced by the annoying roommate. Just because it's an action movie doesn't mean it has to be stupid.

agreed. i thought how they had his parents randomly appear as a bait distraction during the last desert battle scene was pretty corny, as well as the family moment they had during that scene where it aludes back to how the mom didnt want him to go away to college

Back