• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Trade: My XJ For Your XJ - Revised

Kittrell

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
My rig is too built for my purposes, and I'd like to get into something smaller. I don't really want to have to start over though. Though I am willing to if the price is right

Looking for a very clean '99-'01 Classic, 60th, or Limited. Most colors other then Green. Needs to have Agate interior, Non-ABS, and Np242. Looking for 80k miles or less. Prefer stock

What you would get. '99 XJ, about 7.5" on 33s, plenty of room to go larger if you want to trim. Lift is a Hybrid, Rubicon Express/JKS/BOR. Maxxis Tires, AR Wheels. AA SYE, 44 rear, hp 30 front: 4.88s, True Tracs, Alloys, and Discs on both. Tera Hybrid Crossover. AJ Rails, Mopar Gas skid. Leather interior. 118k on the ticker. Lots of other smaller things. I'll get into detail if we get into anything. Only thing different from this picture is that the rails are on, and the front end caps have been swapped out for the pre '97 flavor.

NewLift.jpg

Leather2.jpg

Looking for your rig, plus 2k-3k cash. We'll go plus or minus dependent on what you have. Was really only looking to go local with this. But if you have what I'm after, and can get your rig to Colorado, just let me know.

Dam DJ, your rig is nice. Ill trade you straight accross. :D:D:D JK of course

How did it end up wheeling? Did you like the 4.88s w/the 33s?

Back