• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tow package

superdave

NAXJA Forum User
This is in the parking lot at work today. I'm certain this is an ultra rare dealer installed option and probably cost tens of dollars. Sorry for the large size.

Yes, those two bolts hold the whole thing on. I looked.

This is in the parking lot at work today. I'm certain this is an ultra rare dealer installed option and probably cost tens of dollars. Sorry for the large size.

Yes, those two bolts hold the whole thing on. I looked.

The piece of aluminum about 10" above that explains it all.

Pretty sure anything over 100 pounds of tongue weight & that thing is gone. Might hold a bike rack for a while.

Pretty sure anything over 100 pounds of tongue weight & that thing is gone. Might hold a bike rack for a while.
why would a bike rack be on a trailer ball? lol

and don't worry, it has hookups for safety chains in case the tongue rips off the trailer. :eyes:

that one is almost as awesome as this one I found...

0826111604.jpg

why would a bike rack be on a trailer ball? lol

and don't worry, it has hookups for safety chains in case the tongue rips off the trailer. :eyes:
we put hitch's on all the time for bike racks, but the bike racks go into the reciever. But there is no reciever there.

Hey, if a 5/8" pin can tow a trailer, two 1/2" bolts in the stock XJ bumper will be fine, thats like a whole 3/8" extra metal

Stuff like this is a double edged sword... maybe he uses one of those ultra small harbor freight trailers around his private property?

IN THAT CASE, you would all be talking shit for no good reason....

Dont judge, untill you know for sure.

Stuff like this is a double edged sword... maybe he uses one of those ultra small harbor freight trailers around his private property?

dude... its still ghetto.

Coming from you? :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Yes but maybe he isnt on naxja? or doesnt have a case of beer to trade? A proper setup is something that gets something done... If he didnt have a proper one, but used this instead, good for him.

At least he's not sitting on the web, talking trash about a vehicle he's never seen before.... Get over it.

For all i know, he could be towing a good sized boat with this, so i dunno why i am defending him. All im saying is, dont assume.

Yes but maybe he isnt on naxja? or doesnt have a case of beer to trade? A proper setup is something that gets something done... If he didnt have a proper one, but used this instead, good for him.

At least he's not sitting on the web, talking trash about a vehicle he's never seen before.... Get over it.

For all i know, he could be towing a good sized boat with this, so i dunno why i am defending him. All im saying is, dont assume.

don't be retarded... he couldn't tow a good sized boat with this... he couldn't tow a good sized bicycle with this.

and nominated

I GAVE my brother in law a real Curt Class III hitch just so he wouldn't install some ghetto crap like this.

He went as far as buying the damn thing and I made him take it back.

Back