• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TOTW: Are You Superficial?

Sorta. I like to keep a clean lookign vehicle but if I damage something on the body oh well. THough I will probably learn how to do body work very quickly.

I try to keep it clean. Even shine the tires and polish the rims once in a while. although the last two times I've washed it this year the next day brought hail! So maybe I should hold off.
I like keeping everything nice and clean. I try to make all of my mods look factory as I can. Even to the point of collecting factory fog light switches and panels! Its has scratches and dents and I live in it. It needs a vacuum and a wax. I REALLY want to make it look pretty but I can't seem to find the time to actually do it!

If a person's XJ is his/her DD, then cosmetics might be important. Let's face it, who wants to take their date out in a beat up, dirty, nasty vehicle?

jeepdog1

But I like my XJ to atleast look nice. I have already beat both sides in and now magi and I are working on beating them back out so I can get my XJ ready to be painted. So right now I care but next time I crush a door or fender in I might not care as much anymore.

Back