• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tons of Jeep XJ and YJ Hardware / Hatch Glass and some 36" IROK's

Germfam

NAXJA Forum User
Complete, Rear Hatch assy... Off a 94 YJ Spice hardtop... , clear glass, defroster and wiper. Missing one strut mount pin... Not sure what happened to it. It is off of a trashed hardtop. $125.00

I also have the clear passenger side glass... $25.00

if somebody needs the Hardtop Wiring, wires and hose buried / light in the top. $20.00

Also have the rear window rubber seal that attaches to the hardtop... $20.00

Also have a set of 5 Green Willys Steelies with practically new tires, P215/75R15 GY RTS... 1 rim has a curb scrape, scar, gouge... $200.00 for all 5 OBO...

Thinking about selling my Set of 4 36X13.50-15 IROK's... Mounted on 15X10 / 4in BS, AR767 "D" Window Steelies... De-Striped...
Have pictures avail... Looking for $600.00 for the IROK's Mounted...

USED D35 4:10 ring and pinion... Miles unknown... Make offer...

I have 3 silver 15X7 steelies also if somebody needs a spare???

I have other stuff laying around... PM me if you are interested or make an offer. I am close to Phila... Can meet or work out pick-up...
Thanks...

Other STUFF... Offers accepted...

1 33 inch spice tire cover... Black ink, says it's a jeep thing... you know the rest... minor tear on the top from my hardtop rear window... 20 bux shipped...

1 shiney black 28 inch tire cover.. NEW... Nothing special... 10 bux shipped...

1 set of USED Greasable RE 1.5 inch XJ Lift Shackles... $40 bux Plus shipping

1 set of USED Greasable RE .75 inch XJ Lift Shackles... $30 bux Plus shipping

Set of 6 Accel BLUE 8MM Spiral Wires / 4.0L less the coil wire... Maybe 1000 miles on them. Came with a motor I dropped in my YJ... $15 Bux Shipped...

1 TJ Shifter Handle, was off an AX5, Knob and Handle - $15 Bux Shipped

1 Pair of NEW XJ Black Upper Rear Shackle Bushings and Grease-able Bolts... $15 Bux Shipped...

4 white wagon wheels / 6 lug on 4.5 inch circle, like for a Durango... They are either 15X8 or 15X10, will check to make sure.... look like 4.5 inches of backspace... Could use a coat of paint, not new... But is good shape... Offers...

I can e-mail pics... PM me or e-mail me at [email protected]
Will combine shipping if you buy multiple items... Offers considered... Have more stuff, just need to dig a little deeper...
I am in SE PA near Phila. Int. Airport

DELETED SOLD ITEMS: Tons of Jeep XJ and YJ Hardware / some 36" IROK's

I also have the clear passenger side glass... $25.00

Also have the rear window rubber seal that attaches to the hardtop... $20.00

Also have a set of 5 Green Willys Steelies with practically new tires, P215/75R15 GY RTS... 1 rim has a curb scrape, scar, gouge...

Thinking about selling my Set of 4 36X13.50-15 IROK's... Mounted on 15X10 / 4in BS, AR767 "D" Window Steelies... De-Striped...
Have pictures avail... Looking for $600.00 for the IROK's Mounted...

USED D35 4:10 ring and pinion... Miles unknown... Make offer...

I have 3 silver 15X7 steelies also if somebody needs a spare???

I have other stuff laying around... PM me if you are interested or make an offer. I am close to Phila... Can meet or work out pick-up...
Thanks...

Other STUFF... Offers accepted...

1 33 inch spice tire cover... Black ink, says it's a jeep thing... you know the rest... minor tear on the top from my hardtop rear window... 20 bux shipped...

1 shiney black 28 inch tire cover.. NEW... Nothing special... 10 bux shipped...

Set of 6 Accel BLUE 8MM Spiral Wires / 4.0L less the coil wire... Maybe 1000 miles on them. Came with a motor I dropped in my YJ... $15 Bux Shipped...

1 Pair of NEW XJ Black Upper Rear Shackle Bushings and Grease-able Bolts... $15 Bux Shipped...

4 white wagon wheels / 6 lug on 4.5 inch circle, like for a Durango... They are either 15X8 or 15X10, will check to make sure.... look like 4.5 inches of backspace... Could use a coat of paint, not new... But is good shape... Offers...

I can e-mail pics... PM me or e-mail me at [email protected]
Will combine shipping if you buy multiple items... Offers considered... Have more stuff, just need to dig a little deeper...
I am in SE PA near Phila. Int. Airport

Back