• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

To My Naxja Family...

LiL Timmy

NAXJA Forum User
Now that I have gotten graduating from college, getting married, buying a new home, and settling into my new job in the last year past me lets go wheelin!!!!!!!!! Tyler, Ed, Mark, Dan, Tim, Doug, and the rest of you let me know when and where yall want to go and we will be there! Miss you fellas in a man sorta way...

i have to watch what i post.. but congrats man. I was wondering what happened to you.
So now you're the married folk.. and you got a man cave... all you need now is some wheeling adventures! You can always plan for the crawl!

Thanks guys look forward to seeing you on the trail! and yes it was alot I do not advise it to anyone all in the same year lol, its been great though!!

nice to see you around jarred. been awhile!

gotta love a guy whose got his priorities in line....... wanna go wheeling march 10th? its sams birthday and she wants to hit the dirt

Now that I have gotten graduating from college, getting married, buying a new home, and settling into my new job in the last year past me lets go wheelin!!!!!!!!! Tyler, Ed, Mark, Dan, Tim, Doug, and the rest of you let me know when and where yall want to go and we will be there! Miss you fellas in a man sorta way...

Congrats on the achievements. Plan for the Crawl. It is where most of us will all be this July!

gotta love a guy whose got his priorities in line....... wanna go wheeling march 10th? its sams birthday and she wants to hit the dirt

Jealous! Someday maybe.....

Nice to see you too!

Sounds good Doug are you thinking Windrock? BTW Im diggin your blog its gotta good feel keep it up man!

Im going to Isreal and Africa this year but I am definetly trying to squeeze the crawl in, I need to get caught up on the when and where its going to be thread and thanks again for the congrats!!

It's good to see you around here again. Man have you been busy with even more stuff coming up it sounds like.

I need to go riding sometime soon, too. We just need to figure a time and place.

Have you thought about when and where were you thinking of going to ride?

Let's go Jarred.

I'm happy for you guys, and yes, that is alot of "things" to happen in a year. Congratulations!!!!!

Back