• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Those Who did Not Pre-register, What Trails Do You Plan To Run?

seanR

Want to puff on my pipe?
NAXJA Member
Some of you have pre-registered, Some of you have not.
Either one is fine.
If you did not pre register, do not expect a shirt, or meal, some extras may be availible.
Neither is required for the event.

If you plan to wheel at the Badlands, and you DID NOT pre-register, please post up or PM or somehow let us know if you are planning on being there.
It will make planning runs easier and Tech Insp go more smoothly.
I don't want to see us jacking around in the parking lot at 11:00 and still putting people in the right groups.
The park opens at 9:00, lets be on the trails by 10:00!

Let us know what type of trail you want to run and what days you plan on being there.

Iam planning on going if my coilovers show up next week. Put me down for the hard group. Might also have another XJ follow me up?

I should be there Sunday, and I plan on running some combo of pink, orange, and messing around in the quarry (no purg.).

Pat

I didn't pre-register either, but I'll be there Friday and Saturday. Still undecided on which vehicle I'll be in..either my TJ or the XJ.

I know I scrape things every once in a while with the TJ, how bad of a decision would it be to bring the XJ since it doesn't have any skid plates? I wanna wheel the XJ for the first time, but I don't want to disable it.

I've ran green, orange, parts of blue, yellow and pink in the TJ. So I'm up for just about anything except the really challenging parts, still learning "my" limits.

Back