• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

thomas mountain tuesday mar 20

kayle666

NAXJA Forum User
so looks like there will be plenty of snow or at least mud to play on.
leaving temecula at 10 am and haven't for sure decided on heading thru hemet or anza yet so far its me, my buddy mike and tom from inland jeep freaks

:skull1::skull2::skull1::skull2:

Kayle, Dunno if Tom got ahold of you yet, He broke a U-joint on the freeway and mangled his rear drive shaft this morning, so... No snow for him. (which ment no snow for me today. :( )

A little something you have to look forward to
95facebook95-201790536895.jpg

2012-03-18_12-03-26_HDR.jpg

2012-03-18_13-20-56_17.jpg

Last edited:
Totally crossable even in the dirt behind the log. And dont feel left out, I can try to contact you next time we go out. I always try to post runs up on here but nobody ever goes so I don't do it anymore. Out of the 15 cherokees who went yesterday only 3 of us are on naxja... im startig to think so cal chapter is all pavement queens:eyes:

Totally crossable even in the dirt behind the log. And dont feel left out, I can try to contact you next time we go out. I always try to post runs up on here but nobody ever goes so I don't do it anymore. Out of the 15 cherokees who went yesterday only 3 of us are on naxja... im startig to think so cal chapter is all pavement queens:eyes:
thomas mtn is fun once a year to go let the dogs play in the snow, but i'd much rather save the hour drive and go to lawrence welk which is 10 minutes away. truckhaven corrall canyon if i'm actually going to drive. i've done a ton of mountain biking out your way but ive never seen any actual wheeling trails, seems to be all fire roads. at least nothing worth the drive. i'd love to be proven wrong though! i do love that area.

I was teasin too dude.. but I work weekdays so I can only wheel weekends too... so no excuses now! Haha
hemet jeep club trail was recently graded and is now doable in a 2wd jeep. Cause one followed me the whole way a few weeks ago. It used to have many deep ruts that were fun to mess around in that are now gone. most wheeling I do is done on my friends property.. where there is actually rocks and technical trails instead of just fireroads.

Back