• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

thinking about driving out from Idaho

G

Anything you guys want? :)

I've taken my XJ to attica twice now (driving round trip from Idaho), winter would be a nice time to hit it (if there's snow)

You be the judge.

[quote:e44658566b="Beezil"]If you are as crazy as you sound, I guess it would be nice to meet you in person![/quote:e44658566b]

This is me, my jeep, and my remote drill:
[img:e44658566b]http://www.boomershoot.org/2002/Ry.jpg[/img:e44658566b]

This is the target: (click for video)
[img:e44658566b]http://www.boomershoot.org/2003/boomers-2-c.jpg[/img:e44658566b]

This was one pound of HE and a gallon of gasoline, shot from about 20 yards away.

You're all welcome to come to the Boomershoot, but I can't promise any wheeling.

Ah what the heck, if you show up a few days early, I'll promise some wheeling.

[quote:d0895bfb6c="Beezil"]if you come to attica, no fair shooting my jeep.......
[/quote:d0895bfb6c]

I wouldn't shoot a Jeep.

[quote:d0895bfb6c="Fore Wheeler"]do you have a potato gun and a bag of potatos??
[/quote:d0895bfb6c]

Nope. We grow wheat up here.

Wheat and guns.

I will probably be driving out to Idaho about 2 weeks before winterfest. One day I will make it back out there.

well stop on by!

[quote:d49d84cb82="EricT"]I will probably be driving out to Idaho about 2 weeks before winterfest. One day I will make it back out there.[/quote:d49d84cb82]

If you're going to be near Moscow in the next few weeks, stop on by.

Re: well stop on by!

[quote:97a0cb2424="RyJones"][quote:97a0cb2424="EricT"]I will probably be driving out to Idaho about 2 weeks before winterfest. One day I will make it back out there.[/quote:97a0cb2424]

If you're going to be near Moscow in the next few weeks, stop on by.[/quote:97a0cb2424]

As I have no clue where that is, how far from Idaho Falls?

Re: well stop on by!

[quote:a9e07d8f21="EricT"]As I have no clue where that is, how far from Idaho Falls?[/quote:a9e07d8f21]

563 road miles... not very close.

Less than 300 offroad miles, though! Just drive right over all those mountains! :) See you in Attica, hopefully :)

Back