• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Things to remember...

if anyone has an extra girlfriend or sister, daughter :D etc, please let me know...I may be single before I even get to leave for this trip :shh:

If there are any left after he's done... :eyes:

My small air compressor, air hose, and tire inflator. I imagine the line at Badlands inflation station will be long. I have a 50' air hose so anyone can use it also.

My small air compressor, air hose, and tire inflator. I imagine the line at Badlands inflation station will be long. I have a 50' air hose so anyone can use it also.

Its never that bad. I air down friday and air up sunday before I head home. Plus, there are plenty of folks with On Board air.

inflation station....
inflation station....
inflation station....
inflation station....
inflation station....
inflation station....
inflation station....
inflation station....
inflation station....

Cheese "inflation station" Man

oh, and another thing to remember...$1 bills for Wednesday night...lots of $1 bills......

You guys suck, I may come down early and Lar can drive the truck and camper sown by her self.
That's what she gets for having a real job!

Why don't you bring the truck and trailer down and she can sprint down in the fusion...

mac 'yes Wednesday' gyvr

Back