• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

the then and now picture thread.

I'll go for this. My 2000 XJ as I bought it from the original owner in Feb:
7d4d0515.jpg

And by Apri:
ca2a9ac4.jpg

And by August:
3c81c25d.jpg

its amazing how quickly you can buy and build up your XJ when you're parting out a 1ton axles rig on 42's. I sold my D60/14bolt combo for enough to buy and register the XJ.

When I bought it in 07'. just a little too much rake, haha
1527668481_884de310b0_b.jpg

October 2012
DSCF1264.jpg

I have added 3" BDS leafs, BDS Shackles, HDOE shackle relocation, 5100 shocks since this picture. D44s are sitting in the garage waiting to be built.

On the lot in Pa...

166662_102.jpg

4.5in Rusty's and 31s
166662_118_full.jpg

33s and some trimming...
166662_131_full.jpg

Now with 35s, an 8.8, locked front and rear, and some 4.56s.
15586936_large.jpg

I posted some of my DD earlier, didnt realize I didnt post some of my trail rig.

The pic from the for sale ad. Built stock axles, 35's, typical bolt on goodies

2mabgk.jpg

After DD'ing it for a few years, it went under the knife. Narrowed 1tons, 37" stickies, 3 link, typical non-bolt on goodies

2njk21f.jpg

Wheeled it a little bit full bodied, built a bender and made a hybrid cage. Chopped the roof, dove nose, harnesses, etc.

52ffhd.jpg

And this coming from the guy with the ugliest comanche ever...:gee:

'twas a compliment.

if it gets in the way, cut it off, is my motto.

I got that sweet sunroof though, so the right side of my face can get sunburned while I wheel.

Last edited:
$200 non running beater POS ugly as sin
aj1.jpg

After a lil love and a few homie hookups, how it sits now, looking beter for a first car
aj2.jpg

$200 non running beater POS ugly as sin

After a lil love and a few homie hookups, how it sits now, looking beter for a first car
[/IMG]

they don't even look like the same shell. great work on your little sister's first ride.

Damn, nice sister... I mean rig.
:)

Back