• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The Big Johnson Ride

256offroad

NAXJA Forum User
Third weekend in February we will be hosting the Big Johnson Ride at Mountain Side Off Road Park (www.mountainsideoffroadpark.com). Come out and help us welcome Peck back out on the trails. All proceeds go to Peck and his family. There will be food available as well as free camping. Bring a saw for camp fire wood. We have plenty of downed trees for you to cut up.

(peck is the one that lost his left arm in a four wheeling accident at wheeling in the country this new years. he is a single father of 2)

this is his buggy
08_KOTH_KimLaws_456.jpg

I will be there...

Sounds like a great reason to ride.

Just 14 days...who all is coming?

ill be there startin friday night and leaving sunday afternoon! look for me! ill be with some other rigs including few red tjs

Well you can't miss me really...Green XJ with "SWEET SOUTHERN BELLE" across the back glass & tag reads "XJPRNCS"

I plan on being there in my YJ/Buggy I am getting a little motor work done right now after the aftermath of Tub Rock and Poison Rock at the FEB, Frenzy . If I don't haveit back I will be there to video and watch.

Back