• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Thank You Vendors

XJensen

NAXJA Forum User
I just wanted to say thank you to all the vendors that helped make the raffle and give away rig a success, especially Rusty's Offroad and Tom Woods because I won some of their stuff at the raffle.

I got a nice leather hand bag from Tom Woods and a $200 gift cert from Rusty's. I finally cashed in on the Rusty's stuff and got a few things I have been wanting to do soon but have held off until winter.

The front stiffeners look amazing and for $99 they are a great deal. They are just way to hard to find on the website and you need to update the picks to reflect the design changes, all good updates BTW.

I have been wanting to do the Leaf Spring enforcement for a while. I admit I was on the fence and decided to fab my own. With the gift cert it was easy to change my mind and I am glad I did. These look good.

I also grabbed a new set of bump stops for the rear, much needed.

Thanks again to all the vendors!

IMG_20131204_204822_950_zpsb5b14156.jpg

Back