• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

-=-Tahuya!!! This Saturday!!-=-

Missiletech

NAXJA Forum User
Hey everyone, trying to get anyone and everyone on the train to Tahuya this Saturday... if you wanna go, please comverse here on the thread so we can get a meeting place and a schedule. Don't be square, lets go!!

-SteVe

missile, ya also gotta remember everyone's gettin ready for NWFEST!!!! you comin over for that?

A month ago I heard the logging was done and the Quadrapaws Jeep Club was working to cleanup and remark trails ,I`m not sure if thats done yet.
It will probably be busy there this weekend.

I'll be out @ Tehuya on Saturday as well with some guys from my command. Keep an eye out for Green (dusty) 94 XJ... prob will be done before afternoon as I gotta get home for the Nextel Cup Race @ Datona!!! Hope to run into some of you boys out there.

This is the Maiden Wheelin voyage for my XJ... wish me luck. Probably gonna be taking it nice and easy this time out.

XJStorm said:
I'll be out @ Tehuya on Saturday as well with some guys from my command. Keep an eye out for Green (dusty) 94 XJ... prob will be done before afternoon as I gotta get home for the Nextel Cup Race @ Datona!!! Hope to run into some of you boys out there.

This is the Maiden Wheelin voyage for my XJ... wish me luck. Probably gonna be taking it nice and easy this time out.

ever find that spedo cluster ??

No, I haven't found the Cluster I need, but then again I've been gone so much I haven't had a chance to research what I need (since it's non-standard I guess) and look for one. Hopefully someday... that or I'll just install an aftermarket Tach.

Back