• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Spaz's New Look

Blkxjkrawler said:
So... You have two different Officers from two different agencies stop you, theyre both nice enough to only gave you warnings, and your complaining? Saying 99% are bad? I'd be willing to bet that should you be pulled over again any chance you had of future leniency just got flushed down the toilet. Bravo... Nicely played.

I have 27 tickets on my record. Randing from speeding, to minor shit like this warning. Out of all the tickets, hardly any of them are speed related, mostly just "failure to's". Out of the 27 tickets, 26 of them are in Bellevue.

I keep my original comment.... 99% of them are bad. I wasn't complaining about the warnings, so I don't know where you got that from. I was only complaining that I had to put fender flares on due to the 2 different warnings, and it seems to me that the Bellevue Police are much more asshats then any other agency in the area. You don't see soccer moms getting pulled over everyday while on their cell phones not using their blinkers while merging into traffic, but hey you'll see me pulled over on the side of the road, becuase : theres too much road grim covering my lights, only my parking lamps where on, but not my headlamps even before dusk, the bottom of my jeeps doors is higher than the center of the tire, so therefor I must get fender flares & mudflaps...

Again i'm not saying I hate cops, and I'm not saying ever one of them is bad, all i'm saying is in the "bellevue" area, they seem to have nothing better to do then pull over all the "non rich people"

I just got pulled over the other day in duvall and was also lucky to only recieve a warning. I drive to bellevue every day and have been fortunate enough to not to have had to deal with the BPD.

I like your new look. I've been thinking about a flat black rattle can finish as well.

-Jeff

SpazMoid said:
I have 27 tickets on my record. Randing from speeding, to minor shit like this warning. Out of all the tickets, hardly any of them are speed related, mostly just "failure to's". Out of the 27 tickets, 26 of them are in Bellevue.

Again i'm not saying I hate cops, and I'm not saying ever one of them is bad, all i'm saying is in the "bellevue" area, they seem to have nothing better to do then pull over all the "non rich people"

You're right, it probably has nothing to do with your driving habits, or the condition(legality) of your vehicle and everything to do with you socio-economic status.:rolleyes:

I dont know any Bellevue PD officers, so I cant say for certain maybe they enjoy traffic stops. The majority of the LEO's that I know will tell you that traffic stops are one of the least favorite parts of their job. If they stop and make contact with you then they probably had a reason. I'm not denying that there are officers out there with chips on their shoulders. There are. There are also alot of good people putting in long hard hours keeping us safe. I just think that saying 99% of them are bad becuase you've had an above average number of contacts with them is wrong.

Back on topic. The flares do look good, I hope they hold up for you.

I grew up in Bellevue as well. And yes, I also got pulled over way too many times to count. At the time, I was frustrated, and thought it was a bunch of crap. Now that I have "matured", understand "statistics", and realize why LEO's do what they do. It all makes sense, and I respect them for doing what they have to do.

Just FYI, warnings, don't go on your record. And equipment tickets aren't worth as many "points" and normally do not go on your record if they are "fixed" for the judge.

Michael

SpazMoid said:

I keep my original comment.... 99% of them are bad. I wasn't complaining about the warnings, so I don't know where you got that from. I was only complaining that I had to put fender flares on due to the 2 different warnings, and it seems to me that the Bellevue Police are much more asshats then any other agency in the area. You don't see soccer moms getting pulled over everyday while on their cell phones not using their blinkers while merging into traffic, but hey you'll see me pulled over on the side of the road, becuase : theres too much road grim covering my lights, only my parking lamps where on, but not my headlamps even before dusk, the bottom of my jeeps doors is higher than the center of the tire, so therefor I must get fender flares & mudflaps...

Funny. Just about everyone that I have arrested that is not from Bellevue has told me that we are way cooler than the officers in their city. Oh well.

Sorry your experience has been so negative.

1%Brad

Back