• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Socal guy in need of some help

cheapcherokee93

<----boat-manche
well, heres the story. theres a camper shell for sale up in the Sacramento area (Shingle springs to be exact) for a killer deal that i would like to get. I am going up there the weekend after thanksgiving so i would normally just go and pick it up while I'm up there, except theres a problem. the seller is moving this upcoming weekend, and needs the camper shell gone by the following monday (so a week from tomorrow). she can't guarantee that the camper will still be there after she moves and doesn't have a way to move it to her new place. i'm unable to go up this upcoming weekend so it looks like the only way for me to get it would be to have someone pick it up and store it for me until i come up the weekend after thanksgiving. the closer you are to the sacramento area, the less i have to go out of my way, but it doesn't look like i can be very picky at this point.

if someone in the area is willing to do this for me, it would be greatly appreciated :D PM me for more info if you think you could help me out (some $$$ would be involved for your services ;)) keep in mind you would need a truck or some way to transport it, as it is a camper shell.

PMd

Back