• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SOCAL CHAPTER BOD Nominations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Mark, I do have great ideas how to make this club active etc. But at this time I can't accept anything, since we are moving out of Commiefornia very soon. And it wouldn't be fair for the club for me to accept and drop out in a few months.

The socal chapter reaches pretty far geographically, I'm fairly sure if you move out of CA you'll probably still be in the chapter.

The socal chapter reaches pretty far geographically, I'm fairly sure if you move out of CA you'll probably still be in the chapter.

As of now I'm moving to Reno unless something changes in the next couple of months. Realistically idk how often I'll be down here. I would imagine id come down to wheel JV once a year. But as far as that I couldn't be a as active as I would like to be in Im 8 hours away in another state. But who knows anything can change if this is still a club in the next few month and the position is still open then I would jump in.

I nominate John "JohnX" Hudson for VP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back