• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

so i need help

Andy your really an ass lately.

yeah man, WTF???????? this is the second time i see you flame on this guy for something insignificant. What's your deal? So some of us dont use proper grammar or punctuation marks, big deal! Are the you the grammar police?????

yeah man, WTF???????? this is the second time i see you flame on this guy for something insignificant. What's your deal? So some of us dont use proper grammar or punctuation marks, big deal! Are the you the grammar police?????

When the choice of communication is text, one has to take some effort to see that one's message comes through clearly. Not only from the newbies who are asking the questions, but from experienced users who are answering.

Is it really helpful to do nothing but choose between two different lift heights without any follow up? Why is it that I'm the only guy that takes the time to try to find out why somebody wants to lift their rig and tailor a response that might be seemingly on target?

Compare my posts to an answer like this...

6.5 & 35"s
... and tell me again how all I do is flame.

Back