• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

So Cal desert rats

Hey Paul do you have air tools at your house? I got the next couple of days off and I wanna try to get these deavers put on

Nah, damn air compressor pump needs a rebuild. It won't blow out a match right now.
Besides, all I have is a air chisel and a finish nail gun. :farmer:

My Parrot has his parole hearing this Saturday...

So you saw LQ scott? How is he doing ?

Are you sure on the time ?? I'll be here but don't want to sit outside waiting for you..It's hotter than hell ...

Last edited:
LOL, No. But I could smell it from here. :greensmok

Chit you smoke that crap too? LOL..Have you donated yet? Got the wife in the AM doing..I don't have alot of money , but if i park the jeep this weekend i can get a few..They're 5 bucks each..

Well I'm BAAAACK !!! Bitches...
Still as hot as when I left & more humid...

The Mayor

Okay boyz, I have a project for you.
I just gave away my red Cherokee to Sara White, a high school senior who lives near Scott (Sky Valley.)
The Cherokee doesn't run right now. My son connected the battery up backwards and caused some electrical issue that I have not been able to track down (didn't spend too much time on it though.)
Cal gave me a new computer for it (although I have no idea if it was any good) and I still couldn't get it to fire.
Sara will be joining NAXJA and will be posting up looking for help.
I sure would appreciate the help from the Dez Rats getting it going again.
BTW its an 88.
Anyway, let her make the first move (posting up in the SoCal forum) and maybe we can schedule a get together at thier place and track down the problem.
Thanks in advance, I know you guys will come though!

Rick

Sara is a sweet heart... it's cool that she'll be a JEEP'N Chick... me & Russ both have Sara's (Sarah is mine) for daughters & Beckys for wives... Russ should be all over this... he'll need to get a JEEP his wife has one also.

Curt

Last edited:
It's this weekend guys..See you there..

I'll try to make it up to the "White Place" on Sat. (if I don't pull a few hours at work on Sat.)
Sara PM me the info... maybe I'll see if I can get the info. via work... if I remember. :confused1

Curt

Yeah I know curt... And I think I remember that night run... Good!

:D EVVVVVVERYBODY knows the Mayor... Yeah Sara & her parents came out on one or two night rides a few years ago... done the Truckhaven thing several times also... Sara has been a desert rat for... all her life... moving from the bikes to the wheeler... :thumbup:
The :scared: part is shes hung out with Rick allll her life... :wow:

Curt

:D EVVVVVVERYBODY knows the Mayor... Yeah Sara & her parents came out on one or two night rides a few years ago... done the Truckhaven thing several times also... Sara has been a desert rat for... all her life... moving from the bikes to the wheeler... :thumbup:
The :scared: part is shes hung out with Rick allll her life... :wow:

Curt

Ok, thats scary. Scarier is We may know Her too. :shocked:

So We have a time, We need an Addy. And a list of activities would be good, that way I'll know if there's anything I need to bring.:jester:

And don't tell Me "Bring Everything, We're working on a Jeep."

Back