• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Skid plate

Status
Not open for further replies.

scottsxj

NAXJA Forum User
i have a front skid off of an XJ, not sure on the year but it should fit most if not all years. It is in very good condtion with no dents on it, and very minimal rust. I have all hardware expect for the front two nuts which are connected to the frame (could just use reg. nut and bolt for this). I am looking for 50 bucks plus shipping on this. Shipping would be from 23236. Thanks

scott

sorry for the delay but here are the pictures. The one on the jeep is a different one but it is the same. sorry if they are to big. here they are.
on the jeep
000_0005.jpg

side view
000_0004.jpg

under side
000_0002.jpg

top side
000_0001.jpg

thanks

Jeepsterboy101 said:
I have that same skid on my 99 XJ so it should work....
thanks i just did a quick search and came up with the same thing. Let me know if you want it and we can set up a time and place to meet.

scott

I posted a note on here 4 hours ago and it was on for awhile, then disappeared!
Need to hear from you asap if the skid plate is still available-
603-543-1324
don't know why the post disappeared but if this skid is not normally stock on a cherokee then it would be worth adding to one (working on rebuilding or replacing 95 Xj of my son)
so please call me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back