• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Short arms Johnny Joints upper and lowers, and misc

twinhauler

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Hello. I have my old short arms I made for sale. The Lowers are set at 16.25 inches now and have lots of adjustment. Johnny joint bushings are new last summer, didn't need to even change them. I have Uppers I made with small RE flex joint at the frame side. I Was thinking $275.00 for both lowers and both uppers. The joint ends themselves are worth more than that, killer deal. Just seeing if anyone can use these. Also Have Currie small johnny joint machined flex joints that press into upper Dana 30 axle mounts. Fit just like oem rubber mounts, these were never used. . CE-9112M I can let these go for $75.00 for Both. Also Have qty 4, 1.5 inch roll cage tube adapters, I think these are ruff stuff or a-z,not sure. I will take $25.00 each..... Anways take a look and we can always talk price.

i'll jump in line for the axle j-joints if the deal falls thru.

just send me a pm.

Back