• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Shirts!

got another xl?

20 shipped to NC ok?

Kejtar said:
All the orders but one went out at the same time so folks should start seeing them. Collin, I'm sorry but after I got yours I did not have any time to pack it and still make it to the post office.
D'oh. Oh well, I suppose I can wear one of the other 50 T-shirts I have tomorrow instead :D. Thanks Remi, I just appreciate you making the offer open to we who didn't go.

ZacSquatch said:
got another xl?

20 shipped to NC ok?
I'll take $20, though we are charging only $!6 shipped ;)

At this point I believe that leaves three 3X, three 2X (seems we always ran out of those in previous years?), 1XL, 3M, and 1S

Please paypal the amount with the shirt size to the address at the top of the post.

Also, my apologies: The two shirts I was supposed to send out this week did not go out due to my workload at the office going nuts since I am working this week only 2 days :D (I kind of could get used to a 2 day work week :) ). Anyways, I promise I will send them out first thing next week. Also, if you do send a payment for one of the remaining shirts, please post here so that folks will know that we are out of a particular size. Lastly, I will not be able to respond to emails or PM's much till MOnday (I am taking my laptop with me, but that's for emergencies only as I"m on "wheeling/sight seeing vacation"

Expect a paypal tomm afternoon for the XL, yay payday

Remi - when are you leaving for your AZ trip?

I want to try to meet you beforehand and get my shirts.

Give me a call, plz.

Thanks

Hey Remi, any word on the shirts?

90PioSport99 said:
Hey Remi, any word on the shirts?

sorry dude, my bad! I was MIA for about two weeks due to getting ready for Calico (last minute work on the junk) and stuff that just blew up at the office. I will have it out ASAP.

Kejtar said:
sorry dude, my bad! I was MIA for about two weeks due to getting ready for Calico (last minute work on the junk) and stuff that just blew up at the office. I will have it out ASAP.
Oh hell dude, I'm not worried about it. I don't care if you don't get them out for a month, just thought I'd check.

Remi,
I got the shirt today, it is AWESOME and I feel like a complete poser wearing it, but that's alright! Thanks a lot!

90PioSport99 said:
Remi,
I got the shirt today, it is AWESOME and I feel like a complete poser wearing it, but that's alright! Thanks a lot!
You should not feel like a poser. You as well as everyone else who was not able to attend the event has helped us make sure that the shirts left over from the event did not go to waste.

anymore shirts left???

Kejtar said:
You should not feel like a poser. You as well as everyone else who was not able to attend the event has helped us make sure that the shirts left over from the event did not go to waste.
Hahah I guess when you put it that way it makes me feel better, thanks again Remi. I won't hesitate to buy a bunch more event shirts when they become available, I had never even seen offers for them previously until this one. Do you guys usually have some leftovers?

90PioSport99 said:
Hahah I guess when you put it that way it makes me feel better, thanks again Remi. I won't hesitate to buy a bunch more event shirts when they become available, I had never even seen offers for them previously until this one. Do you guys usually have some leftovers?
usually we have a preregistration going which means that we know more or less how many shirts we need. Then we take that and add couple extras into the bunch so that we have extras to be sold for folks who did not preregister. Whatever few are left over are then most often raffled off. Because there was no preregistration this year, I went of last years numbers (especially since it seemed we will have fairly high attendance). Unfortunately that kind of backfired as there was a lot of last minute cancellations.

Kejtar said:
I believe I have a couple each left everything but Medium, Large and Small. Post up what size you want and I'll double check.
well id be wearing a large, since you dont have any left, how bout an XL?

Smittty9785 said:
well id be wearing a large, since you dont have any left, how bout an XL?
I'll check on it tonight. RIght now it's wrench day in SoCal and you don't want me touching those shirts till we're done ;)

well either way its gonna get dirty on my back....

Back