• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Selling the XJ...

bsr26

NAXJA Member #1229
I've acquired a new vehicle and it time for the Jeep to go. Here's the specs: lifted 5" with 3" Rusty's coils and a 2" spacer up front and homebrew springs out back. Rock Krawler 3-link. Rock Krawler 1-ton tierod setup and trac bar. Swapped the Low Pinion D30 for an HP out of a 98. 32x10.5r15 BFG muds still with plenty of tread and a spare that hasn't touched the pavement. Quick discos on the front sway bar. Optima Yellow top battery. Bushwacker flairs (3 of them installed, ran out of time and haven't had a chance to do the 4th), and AJs rock rails. Recovery points front and hitch in the rear. Hella 500s on the front bumper and wired for under body rock lights. K&N FIPK and throttle body spacer. Aftermarket headlight housings for H4 lamps. Clear turns and corners, and red and clear tail lights (no amber). Factory stereo head unit, Sony 2-ways in the front doors.
Has a slight wobble in the steering, just needs an alignment.

Parts not installed: Rusty's engine skid, drop pitman arm, the LP D30 with Aussie locker installed(pinion bearing is bad), high lift jack, 2 20lb CO2 tanks with reg and hose, cb and antenna, fog lights for the underbody, 4 factory 16" XJ classic wheels, 3 15" jeep steelies, tow straps and shackles. Steering stabilizer, trac bar mount brace. Probably some more things I will find once I go through the garage.

Mileage is around 113K.

Asking $5000 for everything or $4500 for the XJ minus uninstalled gear.

I don't currently have a pic with the flares installed, but will try to take one tonight or tomorrow morning.

http://im1.shutterfly.com/media/47b...7FmzctGQPbz4M/cC/f=0/ps=50/r=0/rx=720/ry=480/
http://im1.shutterfly.com/media/47b...7FmzctGQPbz4M/cC/f=0/ps=50/r=0/rx=720/ry=480/

Back